Published: November 28, 2015
Leaf Rubbed Table Runner
This is an easy fun way to keep the kids busy and add to your holiday decorations.
- Roll of white or brown paper (found at the dollar store in the gift wrap section and with shipping supplies)
- Crayons without the paper wrapper
- Large Flat Leaves
- Cut the stems off of our leaves.
- Place face down on a flat surface.
- Roll out your paper on top of the leaves.
- Gently rub the paper with crayons until you see the leaf prints.
- Place on the kid’s table, or the big table for an added decoration that the kids made!