Published: October 15, 2015
Coffee Can Creatures
Store any leftover candy in these cute cans. I know, what leftover candy?
- 3 Empty clean coffee cans (or fat cans like large tomato sauce cans)
- Green paper
- Black Paper
- White Paper
- Toilet paper
- Printed Template (optional)
How to make:
- Using the template or tracing circles from things around the house, create three sets of eyes by making 6 white circles and 6 smaller black circles. Make mouths with paper scraps.
- For the bat, cut black paper to size, wrap around one can and glue. Add, ears, eyes, mouth, and wings.
- For Frankenstein, cut green paper to size, wrap around, and glue to can. Add eyes, hair, and mouth.
- For the mummy, cut white paper to size, wrap around the can and glue. Next, wrap and glue toliet tissue around the can and glue on eyes and mouth.
We'd love to see how your creatures turned out. Take pics and tag us on Instagram #HMLCRAFT